LeMieux Ultra Mesh Snug Boot Front Black
LeMieux Ultra Mesh Snug Boot
Multi layered micro-mesh gives a high compression factor offering shock absorption without the bulk. The individual cells that make up the 3D mesh each contain four perforations for the rapid dissipation of heat.
A strong TPU moulded out shell contours the leg without compromising on strike protection. There are 12 vents down the back of the tendon and 6 over the fetlock joint to ensure the efficient circulation of air, making this boot highly breathable and lightweight.
The Lycra binding prevents rubbing and a stretch cotton inner lining reduces friction and wicks away any sweat build-up. Quick release end caps make for easy positioning & elasticated fastenings anchor securely for optimum stability. The smooth outer finish minimises the snagging associated with 3D mesh
The new Ultra-Mesh Snug Boot is a perfect all-round boot suitable for both schooling and light jumping, with emphasis on flexibility & breathability during work.
Please note Snug Boots are interchangeable with hind boots having a wider inner lining so can also be used on front legs of large boned horses.
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.